Intr-o statistica nu foarte recenta, ni se explica motivele pentru care utilizatorii europeni de internet ii actioneaza in judecata pe furnizorii de servicii internet.
* 41% of the disputes deal with product delivery’s problems. In 31,5% of these cases, the products have not been delivered.
* 23% of the disputes concern the delivered merchandise and 13,6% of these cases concern defective products.
* 11% of the disputes concern the payment.
* 10% of the disputes concern the general terms of sale’s content which was put online by the salesman.
* 9% of the disputes concern the after-sales service.
In Romania inca nu exista astfel de procese, desi avem motive cu galeata uneori sa dam in judecata un furnizor de servicii internet.